The ‘Energy Mission ’ full program will take place on 21 & 22 October 2021 in Genk, Belgium. The venue Thor Central, located in the middle of Thor Park, offers a unique location to inspire, share and connect. Thor Park transformed from a coal mine into a state-of-the-art technology park and is surrounded by knowledge and expertise in sustainable energy engineering, technology and innovation.
International specialists and companies will guide you through innovative and sustainable energy developments. Decision makers from industry, government and knowledge institutes will be mobilised to realign the industry's vision and trigger transformational change in this new landscape.
Keynote speakers and debate participants for Energy Mission's plenary session are:
- Zuhal Demir, Flemish Minister for Environment and Energy
- Jacques Vandermeiren, CEO Port of Antwerp
- Gregoire Dallemagne, CEO Luminus
- Stéphanie Bouckaert, Senior Energy Analist of IEA
- Jean-Michel Glachant, Director of the Florence School of Regulation
- Ronnie Belmans, Advisor to the board of EnergyVille
- Sarah Nelen, Deputy Heaf of Cabinet of Executive Vice-President Frans Timmermans at European Commission (invited)
More than 30 leading experts will share their views during several parallel breakout sessions, focusing on a wide variety of topics & technologies:
- Positive Energy Districts
- Smart Industry
- Local Energy Communities
- Thermal Solutions
On the second day guided visits to innovative and unique sites are organised following the 3 missions:
- sustainable built environment
- low carbon industry
- smart & renewable electrification
More infoBuy your ticket
'Energy Mission 2021' will take place at Thor Central in Genk, Belgium.
The venue is located in the middle of Thor Park and offers a unique location to inspire, share and connect. Thor Park transformed from a coal mine into a state-of-the-art technology park and is surrounded by knowledge and expertise in sustainable energy engineering, technology and innovation.
Energy Mission will be organized in accordance with the at that moment prevailing COVID measures.